Blogs > Morelli's Musings

Golf coverage

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Paladino set to defend Connecticut Open title

Cody Paladino kisses the championship trophy from last year’s Connecticut Open.

Cody Paladino (above) may be playing even better golf now than he was going into last year’s Connecticut Open championship.


That’s good news for the defending champion and bad news for everyone else at the 82nd Connecticut Open begins Monday at Woodway Country Club in Darien.



“It’s going to be wonderful to defend. It’s going to be wonderful if I do defend,” Paladino said. “Getting there knowing one year ago I had a breakthrough week, I still need to treat it as just another week. If I spend all my time focusing on what I did a year ago, I will lose track of what I’m really supposed to be doing out there.”

MORE ABOUT PALADINO'S TITLE DEFENSE AND OTHER NEWS AND NOTES

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home